There is nothing more important to Stretchwerks than the health and safety of our members, guests and staff. We are committed to provide a clean and safe experience so you can move better to live better.
- Facility wide hospital grade disinfectant and sanitation protocol including individual hand sanitizers in each room
- Pre & Post treatment cleaning regimen for all rooms and equipment
- 30 minute breaks between treatments to insure social distancing
Health & Wellness
- Reduce fatigue, stress and encourage your body’s well-being and immunity
- Alleviate pain and discomfort in order to repair a deconditioned body
- Regain healthy habits that encourage a positive state of mind
- Readily available PPE for staff & members as well as temperature readings upon arrival
- Room usage will be staggered after each session. No room will be used back to back
- Sanitized areas designated for personal belongings
Are you Ready to Recover?
Here’s what we need to insure your safety and ours so we can give you the best experience.
- Please show up 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment for check-in and call when you arrive
- If you are sick or show any cold or flu like symptoms we ask for you to stay home and you will not be allowed to come in. We will be very lenient on our 24 hour cancellation policy
- Masks are required and if you do not have one we will have quality disposable masks available for you. Hand washing is encouraged pre and post treatment
- Come ready to stretch in loose fitting clothes or athletic wear and limit the number of personal belongings you bring into the facility
- To prevent crowding and close contact we will not allow spouses, friends, or guests who do not have sessions at this time